Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussions, feature requests for CodeTyphon Project and discussions that don't fit in any of the other specific CodeTyphon forum categories.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Installing external package rebuilds everything and fails 6 years 3 months ago #11241

• Hans-Peter Gygax
  • Hans-Peter Gygax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi,

I'm using Typhon32 big ide on Windows 10.

I tried to compile an external Lazarus package (Castle Engine). I converted the package using "Convert old CT files to new". Because the package couldn't find the Generics package, I added a requirement for the "pl_Generics".

Strangely, trying to rebuild the IDE with that new package resulted in *all* the packages being recompiled, which eventually failed with "Fatal: No memory left".

Restarting the IDE and re-installing the package always results in that same error.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Installing external package rebuilds everything and fails 6 years 3 months ago #11243

• Sternas Stefanos
  • Ex Pilot, M.Sc, Ph.D
  • Thank you received: 1101
Remove some packages or use Typhon64
FreePascal need a lot of memory...;)
PilotLogic Architect and Core Programmer

Installing external package rebuilds everything and fails 6 years 3 months ago #11263

• Hans-Peter Gygax
  • Hans-Peter Gygax's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Thank you Sternas,

Installing the package with Typhon64 worked.

Can I use Typhon64 on Windows to build and debug 32-bit Windows executables and DLLs ?

EDIT: you have answered this question in another thread (yes it works): www.pilotlogic.com/sitejoom/index.php/fo...-typhon64-on-windows

Last edit: by Hans-Peter Gygax.
  • Page: