Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Components and Libraries for Networking Development, discussions, problems and suggestions
  • Page:

TOPIC:

TDataPortSerial problem on CodeTyphon 6.4+ version 5 years 2 months ago #13078

• Nanaki
  • Nanaki's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everyone.
I ran into some problem when upgrading from version 6.3 to 6.4 and above (inc. last 6.7). All projects which use TDataPortSerial component no longer compile.
Moreover, when creating a new project with one empty form immediately after reinstalling CodeTyphon of any version above 6.3 and placing the TDataPortSerial component on the form, it is not functional. Component properties such as "BaudRate", "DataBits", and "MinDataBytes" have zero values by default, and when you try to change them, the values are reset to zero. Also, the "Port" property has the default empty string value and allows it to be changed in editor mode, for example, for the com-port name existing in the system, but the "Active" property is not enabling (probably the three parameters mentioned above should be different from zero). Algotromic way to use the com-port also fails, even the exception does not appear. One gets the feeling that the component is "broken", but where and how can I not understand. xD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Nanaki.

TDataPortSerial problem on CodeTyphon 6.4+ version 5 years 2 months ago #13081

• Matis A.
  • Thank you received: 149
Sir
pl_DataPort it's a simple port to CT of Serbod- Dataport library.

My suggestion, is contact with the Dataport library Programmer here :

github.com/serbod/dataport

PilotLogic Core Programmer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Matis A..
  • Page: