Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
CodeTyphon MS Windows (Win7, Win8.x, Win10 and Win11) OS Development, discussions and problems
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Strange compilation error 6 months 4 days ago #18102

• Roman
  • Roman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
From time to time an error occurs in completely innocent code:

And if you just run the compilation again, the error does not occur again.
Sometimes there is a message about an internal compiler exception, sometimes without this message...
What it is?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Roman.

Strange compilation error 6 months 4 days ago #18107

• Matis A.
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 149
Please, more info for your source
PilotLogic Core Programmer

Strange compilation error 1 month 3 weeks ago #18330

• Roman
  • Roman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
In version 8 CT, a number of old problems remained, and new ones emerged (perhaps they were already there before, but I noticed them only now):
1. When many (more than 10) module files and *.inc files are open, the IDE sometimes confuses the binding of forms to sources. Those. The tab of a module with a form does not have a shortcut at the bottom for the form editor, but such a shortcut appears for a module without a form.
2. The compiler sometimes aborts compilation with an internal exception message. This most often happens when running with debugging. But if, after this error, you simply build the project, everything will come together, after which you can run it with debugging.
3. The problem I described remains: sometimes compilation unpredictably stops with a strange error, but restarting the project build completes successfully.

Unfortunately, I can’t give specific examples or demonstrate the source code of my project, but believe me, the problems described really exist!

• Page: