Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
CodeTyphon MS Windows (Win7, Win8.x, Win10 and Win11) OS Development, discussions and problems
  • Page:

TOPIC:

I updated CT 6.7 to 6.8 then got an error when I tried to compile the projects. 4 years 11 months ago #13413

• David Wu
  • David Wu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello fellows,
First of all, Thanks a lot for CT, what a wonderful project! Thanks to all the contributions for this project.
Months before, I download and installed CT 6.7 for windows and cross-compiled some Raspberry pi 3 projects, it worked very well.
days before I updated CT6.7 to CT6.8, something going wrong. whatever I tried compiled any "old project" that made by CT6.7. I always got a message"
Compile package adFCL 6.8.1: Exit code 1, Errors: 1
Fatal: Cannot find system used by fcllaz. Make sure all ppu files of a package are in its output directory. ppu in wrong directory=C:\codetyphon\fpc\fpc64\units\arm-linux\rtl\system.ppu..

then, I clear all and install a brand new CT6.8, the same thing happened.
I guess that is a simple "path" problem, therefore I tried to modify a lot of the project's path options, but the same thing happened.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I updated CT 6.7 to 6.8 then got an error when I tried to compile the projects. 4 years 10 months ago #13414

• Matis A.
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 149
Sir
we want more info for your project, Typhon IDE and your Host PC
PilotLogic Core Programmer

Last edit: by Matis A..

I updated CT 6.7 to 6.8 then got an error when I tried to compile the projects. 4 years 10 months ago #13415

• David Wu
Thank you for your quick reply.
The Host PC is Windows 10 home
The project is a project made by CT6.7, a normal project with forms, because I think maybe the error comes from the project, I make a new project: a form with a button. when I run it in windows 10, everything is ok. when I set the target to arm-linux-Raspbian3, and build it, the error message shows:
Compile package adFCL 6.7.1: Exit code 1, Errors: 1
Fatal: Cannot find system used by fcllaz. Make sure all ppu files of a package are in its output directory. ppu in wrong directory=C:\codetyphon\fpc\fpc64\units\arm-linux\rtl\system.ppu..

just a few minutes ago, I delete the CT6.8, and reinstall CT6.7, Now, what a pity, the project doesn't work anymore. the same thing happened. So, I think I did something short about the cross-compile?

thank you again.

I updated CT 6.7 to 6.8 then got an error when I tried to compile the projects. 4 years 10 months ago #13416

• Matis A.
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 149
Sir
the problem is that CT don't support Windows 10 home
the security session it's not the same with Windows 10 Pro or Ent

From the message:Fatal: Cannot find system used by fcllaz. Make sure all ppu files of a package are in its output directory. ppu in wrong directory=C:\codetyphon\fpc\fpc64\units\arm-linux\rtl\system.ppu..

I think arm-linux FPC element NOT build OK
PilotLogic Core Programmer

Last edit: by Matis A..

I updated CT 6.7 to 6.8 then got an error when I tried to compile the projects. 4 years 10 months ago #13418

• David Wu
Thank you, sir, again.
One thing I have to report to you. the CT6.7 works very well on my Windows 10 Home a few days ago.
I have been developing a multi-Len camera core for about a month. It works. I'm sure.
Thank you, let's keep on doing something and find the problem out.
I will try it tonight if I find something, I will post them.

I updated CT 6.7 to 6.8 then got an error when I tried to compile the projects. 4 years 10 months ago #13419

• David Wu
Finally, I make it works.
Frankly, I will say that I do not know why.
I just go through the CrossBulid menu items of the CodeTyphon Center,
That is, after download Cross ToolChain, download OSes of the target.
try:
GDB Builder
GNU make Builder
ToolChain Builder
FPC Cross Elements Builder

for each menu item, I select my target arm-Linux-raspberryPi3

then, start CodeTyphon IDE and try to build the project which had already set the target as arm-Linux-raspberryPi3.

I cannot remember how many times I did, it finally works.

hope this would help someone else.

Thanks to all CT Builders again.

I updated CT 6.7 to 6.8 then got an error when I tried to compile the projects. 4 years 10 months ago #13420

• David Wu
After this project. I will set a CodeTyphon 6.8 up in a Windows 10 Pro or Ent, and try it again. but now I have to move on.

• Page: