Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
CodeTyphon MS Windows (Win7, Win8.x, Win10 and Win11) OS Development, discussions and problems
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Build Code Typhoon win32 with SEH 8 years 10 months ago #7484

• Alexander Gornostaev
  • Alexander Gornostaev's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
HI!
Im currently forked the Delphi ASIO project. Well the root functionality works. Thet means i can handle ASIO Driver and I can build host that can succsesufuly load some vst effects. There is a problem which i described in following topic on fpc\lazarus offical forum: link

as you can see i was sugested to rebuild fpc (and the whole destribution) with a parameter. Ive trying with my CT (chnged line 42 in x_FPC_Win32_Build.bat)to
START /D ..\fpcsrc\ /B /WAIT ..\fpc\fpc32\bin\i386-win32\make.exe all -dTEST_WIN32_SEH
that seems wrong way to do it. i've tryed to build lazarus and fpc from scratch but that doesent realy worked. it seams that parameter have to be placed not into make command. Could yu tell me were i ve to placed parameter to build CT with SEH.
The fork repository if you are intrested. (There are only litle changes til yet compering what you have in your distribution fe fixed bug with gethandle in ASIOHost constructor cousing colapsing my IDE and programm if used this component)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Alexander Gornostaev.
  • Page: