Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Discussions for CodeTyphon Studio Installation and Setup.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

fcllaz.pas fatal error while i build typhonIDE 9 years 5 months ago #6234

• avra
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I had this same compilation error while trying to install CT 5.10 on my old WinXP SP3 laptop. It seams that I had RM.EXE and MAKE.EXE in path (sources were GIT and WinAVR GCC). I tried BAT script from ZeUsM but then SETUP exits complaining about admin rights. It was nonsense since I am admin. Then I have looked how setup determines if I am admin and it seams that NET command was used for that. Since PATH in ZeUsM script didn't include windows dir, it couldn't find NET command so we had an exit. After adding windows PATH to his script, I had "Remove and Build ALL" fully working with Typhon finally installed. This PATH change in script is temporary and lives only in command line session, so your real PATH is not affected.
@echo off
@set path=c:\codetyphon;c:\codetyphon\fpc\bin\i386-win32;c:\windows;c:\windows\system32
c:
cd c:\codetyphon\
setup.bat

If you want to generalize it you can play with %windir% instead of c:\windows.

@Sternas:
Maybe you could put something like this into your SETUP.BAT? Or change too general RM.EXE, MAKE.EXE and other executables into TYPHON-RM.EXE, TYPHON-MAKE.EXE,...?

UPDATE:
Well, Control center was still using wrong RM.EXE (from my PATH) while trying to build cross elements, so I fixed it in a similar way. Do not call Control Center directly, instead call it from this script:
@set path=c:\codetyphon;c:\codetyphon\fpc\bin\i386-win32;c:\windows;c:\windows\system32
@start /b c:\codetyphon\binCenter\i386-win32-win32\CodeTyphon.exe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by avra.

fcllaz.pas fatal error while i build typhonIDE 9 years 5 months ago #6235

• Sternas Stefanos
  • Ex Pilot, M.Sc, Ph.D
  • Thank you received: 1101
Thanks Sir
we will try to find a solution
PilotLogic Architect and Core Programmer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maximiliano

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: