Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussions, feature requests for CodeTyphon Project and discussions that don't fit in any of the other specific CodeTyphon forum categories.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

IDE Enhancement Suggestion 6 years 4 months ago #11209

• Yogi Yang
  • Yogi Yang's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I am very new to CT. But I have used many other development tools. So I always feel that there are many things if implemented would make developers live easy.

Here are a few suggestions from my side:
  1. Facility to copy the Form with all its controls and code and Paste it as another form with a new name automatically set to it and it should be automatically added tot he project also
  2. Facility to copy Controls with their code so that one can copy a control or a group of controls and paste them with their code.
  3. Some way to define the structure of the Database in the IDE and the IDE should show the tables/fields/queries names in the code editor as appropriate this will really speed up development by almost 10x according to me. I am not talking of explicit ORM here. That already exist in many libraries. What I am saying is it should be visually possible to define tables just like what is possible in ER Diagrams or Entity Diagrams.

TIA

Yogi Yang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

IDE Enhancement Suggestion 6 years 4 months ago #11211

• Sternas Stefanos
  • Ex Pilot, M.Sc, Ph.D
  • Thank you received: 1101
Sir
your suggestions are in our Lab "To Do List"
but the real multi OS architecture of CodeTyphon make some things very difficult,
not impossible but we need time.

For every new future in Typhon IDE we must make many tests
on all OSes and Platforms.

We need your help...
PilotLogic Architect and Core Programmer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Sternas Stefanos.
  • Page: