Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussions, feature requests for CodeTyphon Project and discussions that don't fit in any of the other specific CodeTyphon forum categories.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

fpgui integration 7 years 4 months ago #10357

• gulyone
  • gulyone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi there!
I was yesterday testing the fpgui application templates given with CT. I figured out that I MUST write GUIs in units with full code typing needs. After some attempts I went on sourceforge and gitub... I then found out that the fpgui_toolkit comes with an automated uidesigner called tool that does the job wysiwyg way!
I picked up the whole package and compiled the uidesigner (that is missing in the CT distro). I did then add the uidesigner executable to CT tools menu. this works like a charm!

I would suggest to CT team to add the uidesigner from fpgui repository at least as a CodeOcean example for fpgui, at best, compile it while making IDE's extra-tools and add it to the menu like I did

thank you! Much Respect for your incredible work that brings CT on top!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by gulyone.

fpgui integration 7 years 4 months ago #10358

• Fred
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello.

There is also designer_ext (github.com/fredvs/uidesigner_ext) with patch for integration with CT.
PS: Patch for last CT release is missing (but take a look at old CT-patch, sourcefilemanager.pas, there is few thing to change).

Fre;D

fpgui integration 7 years 4 months ago #10359

• Sternas Stefanos
  • Ex Pilot, M.Sc, Ph.D
  • Thank you received: 1101
Thanks
We will test and add
PilotLogic Architect and Core Programmer
The following user(s) said Thank You: gulyone

• Page: