Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussions, feature requests for CodeTyphon Project and discussions that don't fit in any of the other specific CodeTyphon forum categories.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Typhon IDE 4.60 cannot load project correctly 10 years 4 months ago #4958

• Abdellah Al'Arief
  • Abdellah Al'Arief's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,
Because of wrong result of FormatCurrency function, as i posted before (and still not be answered), so i tried to upgrade my Typhon IDE from 4.4 to 4.6. But worse, my project from Typhon IDE 4.4 can not loaded correctly in Typhon IDE 4.6. The message "External Sigsev" appeared when form that load database show. Well, i know about the message "External Sigsev", i check maybe there were any object that have not initialized was accessed, but none found.

So i move back to 4.4 version, and project none exception message appeared. To be more clearly, i attach my project in this post in

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/41480422/yatimmandiri_2.7z

it uses mysql database, zeos. Database script can be found in 'db' folder, i dump it with heidisql manager. mysql lib can be found same in executable file folder. This project can load correctly without any problem with Typhon IDE 4.4, so if you can load it correctly with typhon IDE 4.60, please tell me. another information, this application is dedicated for Indonesian user, so pardon me if you don't understand.

Thanks for any response.
altaifa.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Abdellah Al'Arief.

Typhon IDE 4.60 cannot load project correctly 10 years 4 months ago #4959

• Sternas Stefanos
  • Ex Pilot, M.Sc, Ph.D
  • Thank you received: 1102
Thanks Sir
we try to help you
can you post the name of the form that load database
PilotLogic Architect and Core Programmer

Typhon IDE 4.60 cannot load project correctly 10 years 4 months ago #4962

• Abdellah Al'Arief
  • Abdellah Al'Arief's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
thanks mr, maybe i used the term 'load' incorrectly. what i meant was, "please compile/run the program, and you will get exception 'External Sigsev'. I had checked it, maybe there was something with accessing object before correct initialization in my code. But, none i found. until now, i don't know, what because what error raised. I had tried to remove suspected forms from my project, and error still be raised.
altaifa.com

• Page: