Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussions, feature requests for CodeTyphon Project and discussions that don't fit in any of the other specific CodeTyphon forum categories.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Possible FormKeyDown event bug 10 years 6 months ago #4564

• Glenn Hudson
  • Glenn Hudson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I have been in the midst of developing a photographic competition program using Code Typhon version 4.4 in a Windows environment that uses only numeric and function keys for user input by necessity and discovered a possible bug(s). I searched to see if there was a reason whey this happens by design but couldn't find anything. When testing the program within the IDE, I discovered that pressing F12 will crash the program but not when running the program directly, outside the IDE. Also, pressing F10 seems to cause the program to lose focus until the mouse is clicked someplace on the form. Function keys F1 - F9 work as expected. Although I didn't check, it may be that any function key above F9 causes some anomaly. These occurrences happen regardless of whether any code is associated with these keys when the "FormKeyDown" event is active. Can anyone confirm that this is indeed an error or is it by design and, if so, for what reason?

Thank you for any feedback you can provide.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: