Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussions, feature requests for CodeTyphon Project and discussions that don't fit in any of the other specific CodeTyphon forum categories.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Keeping the form designer on top? 10 years 7 months ago #4544

• Kamil
  • Kamil's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi!

I know that implementing a form designer into glassDocking is currently in progress. And that's good to hear, since lack of integration of form designer isn't that user friendly to be honest.

But before this integration happens, is it possible to somehow make the form designer window stay always on top? I'm working on a smaller form, so it wouldn't obstruct my code view, and when working with GLScene it's really much more comfortable to design the scene while seeing it. Unfortunately at the moment the form designer hides in the background every time when I try to change something in object inspector. Is it possible to change the windows order in any way? It would really make my life much better...

I've tried installing kzDesktop, but it didn't work, there were some compilation errors. However, keeping the form designer on top would be just enough for me to be happy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Kamil.

Keeping the form designer on top? 10 years 7 months ago #4545

• Sternas Stefanos
  • Ex Pilot, M.Sc, Ph.D
  • Thank you received: 1102
Thanks Sir
your suggestion is in our "To-Do-List"
but is not so simple
please, give us time and your help
PilotLogic Architect and Core Programmer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: