Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussions, feature requests for CodeTyphon Project and discussions that don't fit in any of the other specific CodeTyphon forum categories.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Help integration planned? 11 years 9 months ago #2239

• avra
  • avra's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Is there a plan to integrate F1 help in Lazarus CodeTyphon edition in the near future? I prefer CHM but HTML would be fine too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by avra.

Help integration planned? 11 years 9 months ago #2252

• draughlin
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

I just wanted to say thanks for the great work you have done so far in CodeTyphon. I have it installed under Win 7 x64, Win XP x86, Ubuntu 12.04LTS x64, FreeBSD 9.0 x64 and am looking forward to the Mac OSX QT4 based availability when it is ready. It is exactly what I needed for some cross platform development.

I would just like to echo avra's question, on the availability of integrated help from the Lazarus IDE. I have downloaded pre-compiled CHM's and HTML and placed the CHM's in the codetyphon\lazarus\docs\chm directory and extracted the HTML archive into the codetyphon\lazarus\docs\html directory but still no luck in highlighting a keyword and pressing F1. An error dialogue box appears with the message that "Help keyword 'FPCKeyword_keyword' not found." The dialogue box title is incomplete but reads "A help database was found for this topic, but this topic w..."

I also built the "build_lcl_docs.exe", modified the build_chm.bat and build_html.bat to point to the fpc compiler directory and still no luck.

Any help in this regard in the future would be appreciated and please, keep up the good work. :cheer:

Help integration planned? 11 years 9 months ago #2254

• Sternas Stefanos
  • Away
  • Ex Pilot, M.Sc, Ph.D
  • Thank you received: 1101
Thanks Sir
we will check this
PilotLogic Architect and Core Programmer

Help integration planned? 11 years 8 months ago #2395

• avra
  • avra's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
fpcup automates adding CHM documentation and configuring the Lazarus help. Maybe sources can be helpful.
bitbucket.org/reiniero/fpcup/overview

Help integration planned? 11 years 8 months ago #2397

• Sternas Stefanos
  • Away
  • Ex Pilot, M.Sc, Ph.D
  • Thank you received: 1101
Yes Sir
we working on this

Screen from Linux64

and big image
PilotLogic Architect and Core Programmer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Konstantinos Papadoulas, avra, draughlin, Pierre Joubert

Last edit: by Sternas Stefanos.
  • Page: