Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussions, feature requests for CodeTyphon Project and discussions that don't fit in any of the other specific CodeTyphon forum categories.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Code Typhon Distro or DM? Your Ideas! 11 years 9 months ago #2217

• 4aiman
  • 4aiman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Comix creator
  • Thank you received: 12
What would you prefer: CT distro or some DM compiled with CT?

I'm starting this poll so every CT user would be able to express his thoughts on this. You are free to comment your opinion but, please, DO participate ;)
This question was rised some time ago in the irrelevant theme, but it worth discussing.

Oh! I'll be glad if administration would replace this "poll form" with "native" one. Then this first post could be deleted. (I think it'll be usefull to have an option to create threads with polls here too.)

Until then:

* I want some Distro!

* I'd prefer DM, so I could install it on any distro.

* I'm not sure...

* I want both of them!

* I've a better idea ;)

Results
コンソールマニアック

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by 4aiman.

Code Typhon Distro or DM? Your Ideas! 11 years 9 months ago #2219

• 4aiman
  • 4aiman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Comix creator
  • Thank you received: 12
I have said it before that I'd prefer som DM, cause I could install it on any distro I want. It may be in the form of source code compiled by some shell script (the save way as CT). Or it can be integrated in the CT installer. Or maybe it should be in a separate archieve, but shoul require CT installator unpacked in the same directory.

The one and only distro would be great for me is Raspbian (that one with MATE if possible, but I'm not in the position to insist on smth). But I believe that this question should be discussed separately - no one ever said that CT would support arm6 with any distro... Anyway, I'd like to discuss this here .
コンソールマニアック

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: