Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussions, feature requests for CodeTyphon Project and discussions that don't fit in any of the other specific CodeTyphon forum categories.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

CT 2.6 Docking 11 years 11 months ago #1927

• 4aiman
  • 4aiman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Comix creator
  • Thank you received: 12
Hello everyone!

In CT 2.5 there was one thing with docking which annoyed me: if you're using "minimize IDE while run-time" option (just dont know how this option called in english :blush: ) then sometimes after closing your project and restoring the IDE all it's windows were messed up. I mean they became docked not the way I arranged them, but it looked like they were docked while restoring... I know this is confusing explanation... :blush:

Anyway, I just disabled "minimize IDE" option and just put up having both docking and minimizing.

But in ubuntu 12.04 (I tried Cinnamon and Classic (gnome-panel) sessions as well as Unity and Unity 2d) docking behaves awful... The very first window I drag to dock is fine. But second window (no matter which was the first one as well as no matter which is the second) did not respond to dragging. I mean If I want to dock messages window with source editor and do it first - It's okay. But if then I want to dock Object Inspector to the left of that "couple" latter ignores me dragging it.

What's more after that CT 2.6 IDE sometimes did not respond to clicking on the menu items and if it IS - closing project leads to opening of the "starting" form (where one could choose whether create a new projec, open an existing one or test example projects etc) which too do not respond sometimes (still buttons are highlighted on the hover, but pressing them is not working - as if they were disabled, but were drawed like enabled ones :huh: )

I know CT is beeing tested well under numerous of OSes, but could anyone with Ubuntu 12.04 name his version of gnome, vcard driver, I don't know, just some sufficient information how to configure IDE or OS to get CT work properly.

I even tried to disable docking, but it still works, although checkbox in the options says it's not...
Even If someone had to roll back to gnome 2.4 - tell me, please, 'cause if it'll work, I'm on it.

Oh, under win XP sp3 dockin' is workin' ;)
コンソールマニアック

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by 4aiman.
  • Page: