Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussions, feature requests for CodeTyphon Project and discussions that don't fit in any of the other specific CodeTyphon forum categories.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

CodeTyphon updates 12 years 9 months ago #1092

• Chris
  • Chris's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi

Thanks again for providing the CodeTyphon version of FPC/Lazarus.

This is the nth time I've updated CodeTyphon and my strategy so far has been to follow the basic setup (complete removal and rebuild of of FPC/Lazarus).

However, I find myself going over the same ground following the installation and reconfiguration of Lazarus (syntax colours - (sorry, not a fan of Twilight!), hiding IDE windows on run, removal of empty procedures etc) and the re-installation of specific components I use that aren't in the CodeTyphon suite (you may want to add these of course but I don't think they're quite ready or sufficiently tested yet for that).

I was wondering if you had a specific strategy you and your developers use that you follow when upgrading between versions of CodeTyphon? I'm thinking specifically of things like saving the code highlighting & environment xml files in the bin folders to what the developers prefer and then restoring them again afterwards - I appreciate that in between versions of Lazarus this may not work as these may change as Lazarus is updated but generally I expect they remain more or less the same.

Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: CodeTyphon updates 12 years 9 months ago #1093

• Sternas Stefanos
  • Ex Pilot, M.Sc, Ph.D
  • Thank you received: 1101
Thanks Sir
CT has "User settings Save/Restore" procedure
but we will put more functionality
-Like save/restore user settings to/from a zip file etc

Please, post any suggestion
PilotLogic Architect and Core Programmer

Re: CodeTyphon updates 12 years 9 months ago #1098

• Miquel Matas
  • Thank you received: 10
Thank you so very much for this release!

• Page: