Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General Forum discussions that don't fit in any of the other specific forum categories, help etc.
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC:

TcyFieldLink update 3 hours 10 minutes ago #19673

  • Nicola
  • Nicola's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 30
  • Thank you received: 0
 

File Attachment:

File Name: cyFieldLink.7z
File Size:3 KB
Hello,I knew the Cindy components from Delphi, and in the past I used TcyFieldLink in particular. I wanted to use it in one of my CodeTyphon projects by linking it to the Text property of the TEditButton component, but nothing happened.After going back over the code, I made some changes and now it works perfectly. I wanted to share it with you. I'm attaching the updated cyFieldLink.pas file. I hope it will be useful.   Thank you for the great work you've done with CT.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TcyFieldLink update 2 hours 46 minutes ago #19674

  • Matis A.
  • Matis A.'s Avatar
  • Away
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 1429
  • Thank you received: 229
Thanks Sir
We will add your code to LAB CT

...
PilotLogic Core Programmer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1