• Page:

TOPIC:

Error, EABI version 0, but target X has EAB 10 years 8 months ago #4347

• trazanet
  • trazanet's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello all.

All error about files: crti.o, crtbegin.o, crtend.o, AND the other error's too, lcairo, lpango, lX11, lpixbuf, etc.
All this files EXIST in the TARGET libraries, but with different's names, like: lpango.so.0001.0, lcairo-2.0.so.99278.1, etc.
I kill that error's one by one changing the names and leaving like 'lcairo-2.0.so'
(deleting the number, like other member said in other posts) and leaving only with '.so'... and finally got this:
"
C:\codetyphon\fpc\bin\i386-win32\arm-linux-ld.exe: ERROR: Source object C:\codetyphon\fpc\units\arm-linux\rtl\system.o has EABI version 0, but target trok has EABI version 5
C:\codetyphon\fpc\bin\i386-win32\arm-linux-ld.exe: failed to merge target specific data of file C:\codetyphon\fpc\units\arm-linux\rtl\system.o
C:\codetyphon\fpc\bin\i386-win32\arm-linux-ld.exe: ERROR: Source object C:\codetyphon\fpc\units\arm-linux\rtl\lineinfo.o has EABI version 0, but target trok has EABI version 5
C:\codetyphon\fpc\bin\i386-win32\arm-linux-ld.exe: failed to merge target specific data of file C:\codetyphon\fpc\units\arm-linux\rtl\lineinfo.o
C:\codetyphon\fpc\bin\i386-win32\arm-linux-ld.exe: ERROR: Source object C:\codetyphon\fpc\units\arm-linux\rtl\exeinfo.o has EABI version 0, but target trok has EABI version 5
C:\codetyphon\fpc\bin\i386-win32\arm-linux-ld.exe: failed to merge target specific data of file C:\codetyphon\fpc\units\arm-linux\rtl\exeinfo.o
C:\codetyphon\fpc\bin\i386-win32\arm-linux-ld.exe: ERROR: Source object C:\codetyphon\fpc\units\arm-linux\rtl\strings.o has EABI version 0, but target trok has EABI version 5
"
¿any advice?.. i think i m close

pd: this installation is XP 32

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: