• Page:

TOPIC:

TARGET_CPU=arm, not build, almost in the end fails 10 years 8 months ago #4328

• trazanet
  • trazanet's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
hi all.

after a complete succesfully installation of CodeTyphon, with all the package's, all work's fine, but when i try to 'build' a simple form application and i choose target OS=linux & target CPU=arm, the build's fails after a few moment's, i try all LCL widget's: gtk(d), gtk2, qt, etc, with no succeded.
When i try cross-compile with lazarus, is the same problem. (fpc 2.6.0, 2.6.2, lazarus 0,9, 1.0, 1.1), but in the terminal fpc crosscompile work's fine for -TParm , so the cross-compiler works fine, then i put the binary in the target (PENGPOD tablet, linaro-linux) and run fine, but i need graphical powers.
so, this is the scenario, for example, when i choose: tools->config 'build typhon' then os=linux, cputarget =arm
1.- with LCL (NoGUI): file: synaser and '/source/synaser.pas(259,22) Error: Identifier not found "B500000" (line 259)
2.- with LCL (gtk2): file: synaser and '/source/synaser.pas(259,22) Error: Identifier not found "B500000" (line 259) :unsure:

i'm a beginner in codetyphon, i would apreciate bring me some knowledge. i don't know is a miss something.
target= PENGPOD tablet(cortexA8, allwinner A10, i'm not 100%sure) , SO:linaro-linux(maybe ubuntu precise)

my codetyphon IDE=4.4
OS=ubuntu 13.04(64) (i use the codetyphon installation script without problems)

pd: i use de CT center to test other cross-config like (armedb-linux), but without success

that's it, & thank's for all.

pd: congratulation of the developers team, for the codetyphon, is a very impresive and amazing product B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TARGET_CPU=arm, not build, almost in the end fails 10 years 5 months ago #4685

• universe
  • Thank you received: 8
Hello, did you manage to fix this?
Anyway I just commented the 11 baud rates lines within the {$IFDEF UNIX}
and then changed MaxRates = 30; //UNIX to MaxRates = 19; //UNIX
Hope this helps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: