CodeTyphon MacOS Development, discussions and problems
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Typhon rebuild error after update to CT6.8 4 years 11 months ago #13364

• Premysl Beran
  • Premysl Beran's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi CT team,

I use macOS 10.13 with CT6.7 with success. But after I updated to CT6.8 I've got troubles to rebuild Typhon when I installed some new packages. Compilation went smooth but the error message come after building Typhon. Messages are below. Thanks for help.

With best regards

Premek
Build IDE: Exit code 2, Errors: 27
Error: ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks//Cocoa.framework/Cocoa.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks//Cocoa.framework/Cocoa are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
Error: ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks//CoreFoundation.framework/CoreFoundation.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks//CoreFoundation.framework/CoreFoundation are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
Error: ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks//Foundation.framework/Foundation.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks//Foundation.framework/Foundation are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
Error: ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks//Cocoa.framework/Cocoa.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks//Cocoa.framework/Cocoa are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
Error: ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks//AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks//AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
Error: ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation.tbd and library file /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
Error: ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks//ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks//ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
Error: ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks//CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks//CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
Error: ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks//CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks//CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
Error: ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks//ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks//ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
Error: ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
Error: ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks//CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks//CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
Error: ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
Error: ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
Error: ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks//CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks//CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
Error: ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
Error: ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
Error: ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
Error: ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
Error: ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
Error: ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SharedFileList.framework/Versions/A/SharedFileList.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SharedFileList.framework/Versions/A/SharedFileList are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
Error: linker: Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:
Error: linker:   "_g_array_append_vals", referenced from:
Error: ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64
Error: gmake[2]: *** [Makefile:4350: typhon] Error 1
Error: gmake[1]: *** [Makefile:4775: idepkg] Error 2
gmake: *** [Makefile:3380: idepkg] Error 2
An error occurred while linking
typhon.pp(133,41) Error: Error while linking

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Typhon rebuild error after update to CT6.8 4 years 11 months ago #13365

• Matis A.
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 149
Thanks Sir
try to rebuild again

MacOS has some problems with a big number of pkgs
PilotLogic Core Programmer

Last edit: by Matis A..

Typhon rebuild error after update to CT6.8 4 years 11 months ago #13366

• Premysl Beran
I tried to rebuild several times also using different widget. No success.

I mentioned already before that if the number of packages is high then I'm not able to rebuild the Typhon, but that the error message is different saying something that something like "...parameter too long".

When compiling the BigIDE I mentioned that the same liner errors appear also when the tools are linked. But they are referred as warning not errors. See part of the output below.

Then I removed all packages what I could and start to install one by one. The linking was OK. Then the above mentioned error occurred when I added packages lz_printers 6.7.1 or lz_htmlviewer 6.8.1. When I don't have those, I'm able to rebuild the BigIDE without any problems even at the message window I still see the linker error lines as mentioned. But the Typhon is closed and reopen with the added packages. For both mentioned packages the error message is the same.
Error: linker:   "_g_array_append_vals", referenced from:
Error: ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64

I'm using in one of my projects the HtmlViewer, so I add it to the Typhon after installation.

Hope that this will help.

With best regards

Premek
(9022) Compiling resource /usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/tools/lib/ctdebugserver/x86_64-darwin-cocoa/ctdebugserver.or
ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks//Cocoa.framework/Cocoa.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks//Cocoa.framework/Cocoa are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks//CoreFoundation.framework/CoreFoundation.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks//CoreFoundation.framework/CoreFoundation are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks//Foundation.framework/Foundation.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks//Foundation.framework/Foundation are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks//Cocoa.framework/Cocoa.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks//Cocoa.framework/Cocoa are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
(9015) Linking /usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/bin64/ctdebugserver
ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks//AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks//AppKit.framework
ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/Frameworks//AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit.tbd and library file /System/Library/Frameworks//AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit are out of sync. Falling back to library file for linking.
ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation.tbd and library file /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation are out of sync. Falling back to libre
ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation.tbd and library file /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation are out of sync. Falling back to libr

ld: warning: text-based stub file /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation.tbd and library file /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation are out of sync. Falling back to libr
ln: /usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/bin64/ctdebugserver.app/Contents/MacOS/ctdebugserver: No such file or directory
chmod: /usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/bin64/ctdebugserver.app: No such file or directory

Typhon rebuild error after update to CT6.8 4 years 11 months ago #13367

• Matis A.
  • Away
Sir
We can't support ALL CodeTyphon packages on MacOS and Cocoa Platform yet,
this a fact and we want help for this.

Please give us time and your help... :blush:

Typhon rebuild error after update to CT6.8 4 years 11 months ago #13368

• Premysl Beran
Thanks for the info. I understand this and appreciate your work. I also try to provide feedback for help you to track the troubles.

I had to switch to Qt widgets. The default cocoa works but when I use the TChart in my project it just not work properly. I reported this in other thread www.pilotlogic.com/sitejoom/index.php/fo...ct-with-tchart#12680

After updating to CT6.8, I have troubles also in Qt. I'm able to open the project with TChart but if it contains non-visible components like TChartTool then it stacks with error after opening project. If I click OK (Abort kills the Typhon), I'm able to see the code but the embedded designer is broken and Object Inspector shows no properties.

The temporary solution is switch of the embedded designer view. Then the form is properly shown and all works fine.

With best regards

Premek

Typhon rebuild error after update to CT6.8 4 years 11 months ago #13373

• Matis A.
  • Away
Thanks Sir
we working on this

I think GTK2 is OK
try to build Typhon IDE for GTK2

• Page: