Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Components and Libraries for Web Development, discussions, problems and suggestions
  • Page:

TOPIC:

pl_freefpider in Project inspector 8 years 1 month ago #9289

• xcod
  • xcod's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi!
i use LinuxMint 17 xfce
I fresh install CT 5.7 BIG IDE. Its all ok!
how reproduce:
1.Start Typhon32
2. File-New-FreeSpider CGI Web Application
Error: The following package failed to load:
pl_freefpider
See Project -> Project Inspector

ok
i delete wrong package pl_freefpider
and add New Requirement - pl_freespider
after compile
Compile Project, Target: /tmp/project1: Exit code 256, Errors: 1
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsimglist.o: In function `WSIMGLIST_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMIMAGELIST':
wsimglist.pp:(.text.n_wsimglist_$$_registercustomimagelist+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomImageList'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsmenus.o: In function `WSMENUS_$$_REGISTERMENUITEM':
wsmenus.pp:(.text.n_wsmenus_$$_registermenuitem+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterMenuItem'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsmenus.o: In function `WSMENUS_$$_REGISTERMENU':
wsmenus.pp:(.text.n_wsmenus_$$_registermenu+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterMenu'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsmenus.o: In function `WSMENUS_$$_REGISTERMAINMENU':
wsmenus.pp:(.text.n_wsmenus_$$_registermainmenu+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterMainMenu'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsmenus.o: In function `WSMENUS_$$_REGISTERPOPUPMENU':
wsmenus.pp:(.text.n_wsmenus_$$_registerpopupmenu+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterPopupMenu'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wscontrols.o: In function `WSCONTROLS_$$_REGISTERDRAGIMAGELIST':
wscontrols.pp:(.text.n_wscontrols_$$_registerdragimagelist+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterDragImageList'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wscontrols.o: In function `WSCONTROLS_$$_REGISTERLAZACCESSIBLEOBJECT':
wscontrols.pp:(.text.n_wscontrols_$$_registerlazaccessibleobject+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterLazAccessibleObject'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wscontrols.o: In function `WSCONTROLS_$$_REGISTERCONTROL':
wscontrols.pp:(.text.n_wscontrols_$$_registercontrol+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterControl'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wscontrols.o: In function `WSCONTROLS_$$_REGISTERWINCONTROL':
wscontrols.pp:(.text.n_wscontrols_$$_registerwincontrol+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterWinControl'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wscontrols.o: In function `WSCONTROLS_$$_REGISTERGRAPHICCONTROL':
wscontrols.pp:(.text.n_wscontrols_$$_registergraphiccontrol+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterGraphicControl'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wscontrols.o: In function `WSCONTROLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMCONTROL':
wscontrols.pp:(.text.n_wscontrols_$$_registercustomcontrol+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomControl'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsforms.o: In function `WSFORMS_$$_REGISTERSCROLLINGWINCONTROL':
wsforms.pp:(.text.n_wsforms_$$_registerscrollingwincontrol+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterScrollingWinControl'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsforms.o: In function `WSFORMS_$$_REGISTERSCROLLBOX':
wsforms.pp:(.text.n_wsforms_$$_registerscrollbox+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterScrollBox'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsforms.o: In function `WSFORMS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMFRAME':
wsforms.pp:(.text.n_wsforms_$$_registercustomframe+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomFrame'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsforms.o: In function `WSFORMS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMFORM':
wsforms.pp:(.text.n_wsforms_$$_registercustomform+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomForm'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsforms.o: In function `WSFORMS_$$_REGISTERHINTWINDOW':
wsforms.pp:(.text.n_wsforms_$$_registerhintwindow+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterHintWindow'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/comctrls.o: In function `COMCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMPAGE':
comctrls.pp:(.text.n_comctrls_$$_registercustompage+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomPage'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/comctrls.o: In function `COMCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMTABCONTROL':
comctrls.pp:(.text.n_comctrls_$$_registercustomtabcontrol+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomNotebook'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsstdctrls.o: In function `WSSTDCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMSCROLLBAR':
wsstdctrls.pp:(.text.n_wsstdctrls_$$_registercustomscrollbar+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomScrollBar'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsstdctrls.o: In function `WSSTDCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMGROUPBOX':
wsstdctrls.pp:(.text.n_wsstdctrls_$$_registercustomgroupbox+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomGroupBox'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsstdctrls.o: In function `WSSTDCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMCOMBOBOX':
wsstdctrls.pp:(.text.n_wsstdctrls_$$_registercustomcombobox+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomComboBox'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsstdctrls.o: In function `WSSTDCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMLISTBOX':
wsstdctrls.pp:(.text.n_wsstdctrls_$$_registercustomlistbox+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomListBox'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsstdctrls.o: In function `WSSTDCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMEDIT':
wsstdctrls.pp:(.text.n_wsstdctrls_$$_registercustomedit+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomEdit'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsstdctrls.o: In function `WSSTDCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMMEMO':
wsstdctrls.pp:(.text.n_wsstdctrls_$$_registercustommemo+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomMemo'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsstdctrls.o: In function `WSSTDCTRLS_$$_REGISTERBUTTONCONTROL':
wsstdctrls.pp:(.text.n_wsstdctrls_$$_registerbuttoncontrol+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterButtonControl'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsstdctrls.o: In function `WSSTDCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMBUTTON':
wsstdctrls.pp:(.text.n_wsstdctrls_$$_registercustombutton+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomButton'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsstdctrls.o: In function `WSSTDCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMCHECKBOX':
wsstdctrls.pp:(.text.n_wsstdctrls_$$_registercustomcheckbox+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomCheckBox'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsstdctrls.o: In function `WSSTDCTRLS_$$_REGISTERTOGGLEBOX':
wsstdctrls.pp:(.text.n_wsstdctrls_$$_registertogglebox+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterToggleBox'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsstdctrls.o: In function `WSSTDCTRLS_$$_REGISTERRADIOBUTTON':
wsstdctrls.pp:(.text.n_wsstdctrls_$$_registerradiobutton+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterRadioButton'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsstdctrls.o: In function `WSSTDCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMSTATICTEXT':
wsstdctrls.pp:(.text.n_wsstdctrls_$$_registercustomstatictext+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomStaticText'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsstdctrls.o: In function `WSSTDCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMLABEL':
wsstdctrls.pp:(.text.n_wsstdctrls_$$_registercustomlabel+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomLabel'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsbuttons.o: In function `WSBUTTONS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMBITBTN':
wsbuttons.pp:(.text.n_wsbuttons_$$_registercustombitbtn+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomBitBtn'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsbuttons.o: In function `WSBUTTONS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMSPEEDBUTTON':
wsbuttons.pp:(.text.n_wsbuttons_$$_registercustomspeedbutton+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomSpeedButton'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsextctrls.o: In function `WSEXTCTRLS_$$_REGISTERSHAPE':
wsextctrls.pp:(.text.n_wsextctrls_$$_registershape+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterShape'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsextctrls.o: In function `WSEXTCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMSPLITTER':
wsextctrls.pp:(.text.n_wsextctrls_$$_registercustomsplitter+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomSplitter'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsextctrls.o: In function `WSEXTCTRLS_$$_REGISTERPAINTBOX':
wsextctrls.pp:(.text.n_wsextctrls_$$_registerpaintbox+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterPaintBox'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsextctrls.o: In function `WSEXTCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMIMAGE':
wsextctrls.pp:(.text.n_wsextctrls_$$_registercustomimage+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomImage'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsextctrls.o: In function `WSEXTCTRLS_$$_REGISTERBEVEL':
wsextctrls.pp:(.text.n_wsextctrls_$$_registerbevel+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterBevel'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsextctrls.o: In function `WSEXTCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMRADIOGROUP':
wsextctrls.pp:(.text.n_wsextctrls_$$_registercustomradiogroup+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomRadioGroup'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsextctrls.o: In function `WSEXTCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMCHECKGROUP':
wsextctrls.pp:(.text.n_wsextctrls_$$_registercustomcheckgroup+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomCheckGroup'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsextctrls.o: In function `WSEXTCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMLABELEDEDIT':
wsextctrls.pp:(.text.n_wsextctrls_$$_registercustomlabelededit+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomLabeledEdit'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsextctrls.o: In function `WSEXTCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMPANEL':
wsextctrls.pp:(.text.n_wsextctrls_$$_registercustompanel+0x11): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomPanel'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsextctrls.o: In function `WSEXTCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMTRAYICON':
wsextctrls.pp:(.text.n_wsextctrls_$$_registercustomtrayicon+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomTrayIcon'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wscomctrls.o: In function `WSCOMCTRLS_$$_REGISTERSTATUSBAR':
wscomctrls.pp:(.text.n_wscomctrls_$$_registerstatusbar+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterStatusBar'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wscomctrls.o: In function `WSCOMCTRLS_$$_REGISTERTABSHEET':
wscomctrls.pp:(.text.n_wscomctrls_$$_registertabsheet+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterTabSheet'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wscomctrls.o: In function `WSCOMCTRLS_$$_REGISTERPAGECONTROL':
wscomctrls.pp:(.text.n_wscomctrls_$$_registerpagecontrol+0x11): undefined reference to `WSRegisterPageControl'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wscomctrls.o: In function `WSCOMCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMLISTVIEW':
wscomctrls.pp:(.text.n_wscomctrls_$$_registercustomlistview+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomListView'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wscomctrls.o: In function `WSCOMCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMPROGRESSBAR':
wscomctrls.pp:(.text.n_wscomctrls_$$_registercustomprogressbar+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomProgressBar'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wscomctrls.o: In function `WSCOMCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMUPDOWN':
wscomctrls.pp:(.text.n_wscomctrls_$$_registercustomupdown+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomUpDown'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wscomctrls.o: In function `WSCOMCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMTOOLBUTTON':
wscomctrls.pp:(.text.n_wscomctrls_$$_registercustomtoolbutton+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomToolButton'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wscomctrls.o: In function `WSCOMCTRLS_$$_REGISTERTOOLBAR':
wscomctrls.pp:(.text.n_wscomctrls_$$_registertoolbar+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterToolBar'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wscomctrls.o: In function `WSCOMCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMTRACKBAR':
wscomctrls.pp:(.text.n_wscomctrls_$$_registercustomtrackbar+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomTrackBar'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wscomctrls.o: In function `WSCOMCTRLS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMTREEVIEW':
wscomctrls.pp:(.text.n_wscomctrls_$$_registercustomtreeview+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomTreeView'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsdialogs.o: In function `WSDIALOGS_$$_REGISTERCOMMONDIALOG':
wsdialogs.pp:(.text.n_wsdialogs_$$_registercommondialog+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCommonDialog'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsdialogs.o: In function `WSDIALOGS_$$_REGISTERFILEDIALOG':
wsdialogs.pp:(.text.n_wsdialogs_$$_registerfiledialog+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterFileDialog'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsdialogs.o: In function `WSDIALOGS_$$_REGISTEROPENDIALOG':
wsdialogs.pp:(.text.n_wsdialogs_$$_registeropendialog+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterOpenDialog'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsdialogs.o: In function `WSDIALOGS_$$_REGISTERSAVEDIALOG':
wsdialogs.pp:(.text.n_wsdialogs_$$_registersavedialog+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterSaveDialog'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsdialogs.o: In function `WSDIALOGS_$$_REGISTERSELECTDIRECTORYDIALOG':
wsdialogs.pp:(.text.n_wsdialogs_$$_registerselectdirectorydialog+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterSelectDirectoryDialog'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsdialogs.o: In function `WSDIALOGS_$$_REGISTERCOLORDIALOG':
wsdialogs.pp:(.text.n_wsdialogs_$$_registercolordialog+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterColorDialog'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsdialogs.o: In function `WSDIALOGS_$$_REGISTERCOLORBUTTON':
wsdialogs.pp:(.text.n_wsdialogs_$$_registercolorbutton+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterColorButton'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsdialogs.o: In function `WSDIALOGS_$$_REGISTERFONTDIALOG':
wsdialogs.pp:(.text.n_wsdialogs_$$_registerfontdialog+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterFontDialog'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsgrids.o: In function `WSGRIDS_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMGRID$$BOOLEAN':
wsgrids.pp:(.text.n_wsgrids_$$_registercustomgrid$$boolean+0x15): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomGrid'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wschecklst.o: In function `WSCHECKLST_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMCHECKLISTBOX':
wschecklst.pp:(.text.n_wschecklst_$$_registercustomchecklistbox+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomCheckListBox'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wscalendar.o: In function `WSCALENDAR_$$_REGISTERCUSTOMCALENDAR':
wscalendar.pp:(.text.n_wscalendar_$$_registercustomcalendar+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCustomCalendar'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsextdlgs.o: In function `WSEXTDLGS_$$_REGISTERPREVIEWFILECONTROL':
wsextdlgs.pp:(.text.n_wsextdlgs_$$_registerpreviewfilecontrol+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterPreviewFileControl'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsextdlgs.o: In function `WSEXTDLGS_$$_REGISTERPREVIEWFILEDIALOG':
wsextdlgs.pp:(.text.n_wsextdlgs_$$_registerpreviewfiledialog+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterPreviewFileDialog'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsextdlgs.o: In function `WSEXTDLGS_$$_REGISTEROPENPICTUREDIALOG':
wsextdlgs.pp:(.text.n_wsextdlgs_$$_registeropenpicturedialog+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterOpenPictureDialog'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsextdlgs.o: In function `WSEXTDLGS_$$_REGISTERSAVEPICTUREDIALOG':
wsextdlgs.pp:(.text.n_wsextdlgs_$$_registersavepicturedialog+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterSavePictureDialog'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsextdlgs.o: In function `WSEXTDLGS_$$_REGISTERCALCULATORDIALOG':
wsextdlgs.pp:(.text.n_wsextdlgs_$$_registercalculatordialog+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCalculatorDialog'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsextdlgs.o: In function `WSEXTDLGS_$$_REGISTERCALCULATORFORM':
wsextdlgs.pp:(.text.n_wsextdlgs_$$_registercalculatorform+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCalculatorForm'
/usr/local/codetyphon/typhon/lcl/units/i386-linux/wsextdlgs.o: In function `WSEXTDLGS_$$_REGISTERCALENDARDIALOG':
wsextdlgs.pp:(.text.n_wsextdlgs_$$_registercalendardialog+0xd): undefined reference to `WSRegisterCalendarDialog'
project1.lpr(13,1) Error: Error while linking

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

pl_freefpider in Project inspector 8 years 1 month ago #9290

• Sternas Stefanos
  • Ex Pilot, M.Sc, Ph.D
  • Thank you received: 1100
Thanks Sir
did you install 32 bits Libraries?
PilotLogic Architect and Core Programmer

pl_freefpider in Project inspector 8 years 1 month ago #9291

• xcod
i start ./install.sh
12) choose MultiArch=1
0) Install System Libraries

its install 32 bits Libraries?
how to check?

pl_freefpider in Project inspector 8 years 1 month ago #9292

• Sternas Stefanos
  • Ex Pilot, M.Sc, Ph.D
Sir
CodeTyphon has the CTCenter Control Application
open CTCenter => HostPC => "Check and Fix OS Libraries"

All libraries must be OK, like this Pic

If NOT ALL OK,
run from CTCenter => HostPC => "Install System Libraries"

PS: Screens from OpenSUSE "Tumbleweed", Suse Rolling Release info

Last edit: by Sternas Stefanos.

pl_freefpider in Project inspector 8 years 1 month ago #9294

• xcod
all OK
CTCenter 5.70
for x86_64-linux-gtk2

Start Action at 15-3-16 14:44:53

----------------------------------------------------
   CodeTyphon Try to Fix Links for SysLibraries
[INFO] OS Libraries Dir for 64 : /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libX11.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgobject-2.0.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgthread-2.0.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgmodule-2.0.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libatk-1.0.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXtst.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libfreetype.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXxf86vm.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libGL.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libGLU.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libz.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpango-1.0.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcairo.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpangocairo-1.0.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgtk-x11-2.0.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgdk-x11-2.0.so Exists 
[INFO] OS Libraries Dir for 32 : /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu
   [ OK ] /usr/lib32/libc.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib32/libdl.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib32/libpthread.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libX11.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libgobject-2.0.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libgthread-2.0.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libgmodule-2.0.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libatk-1.0.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libXtst.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libfreetype.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libXxf86vm.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libGL.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libGLU.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libz.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libpango-1.0.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libcairo.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libpangocairo-1.0.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libgtk-x11-2.0.so Exists 
   [ OK ] /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libgdk-x11-2.0.so Exists 
CodeTyphon Fix Links for SysLibraries
Finish !!!

Terminate Action at 15-3-16 14:44:53
Total time: 00:00:00.174
ExitCode : 0

pl_freefpider in Project inspector 7 years 8 months ago #9817

• xcod
hi
not solve in CT 5.8 :(

pl_freefpider in Project inspector 7 years 7 months ago #9945

• xcod
hi
not solve in CT 5.9 dev version

pl_freefpider in Project inspector 7 years 7 months ago #9946

• Sternas Stefanos
  • Ex Pilot, M.Sc, Ph.D
Sir
we fix in lab CT
"File>New-"FreeSpider CGI Web Application"
"typo" package problem ("pl_freefpider" not the correct "pl_freespider" package)

Thanks

Last edit: by Sternas Stefanos.

pl_freefpider in Project inspector 7 years 6 months ago #9958

• xcod
hi
i use lab CT 5.9
not fix
see my attachment screenshot
Attachments:

pl_freefpider in Project inspector 7 years 6 months ago #9962

• Sternas Stefanos
  • Ex Pilot, M.Sc, Ph.D
We will Lab CT with this fix soon..

pl_freefpider in Project inspector 7 years 6 months ago #9964

• xcod
thank you
i will be wait)

pl_freefpider in Project inspector 7 years 6 months ago #9965

• Sternas Stefanos
  • Ex Pilot, M.Sc, Ph.D
Sir
we Start Release Test Cycle of Lab CT 5.9 revision 005830
-Tasks/Tests on Windows 32/64 Finish
-Tasks/Tests on Linux 32/64 Finish
-Tasks/Tests on Solaris 64 Finish
-Tasks/Tests on MacOS 64 Working...
-Tasks/Tests on FreeBSD 32/64 Not start yet

NO ETA yet

pl_freefpider in Project inspector 7 years 6 months ago #9969

• xcod
OK
I you do not hurry))

• Page: