Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
CodeTyphon MS Windows (Win7, Win8.x, Win10 and Win11) OS Development, discussions and problems
  • Page:

TOPIC:

CT6.7 create visual activex component 5 years 2 months ago #13114

• Daniel Jaeger
  • Daniel Jaeger's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello

I tried to create a visual activex component via 'tools' - 'Import Type Library ...' (p1_Imp_Type_Lib.png). Before the file selection dialog showed up, i get a message that some registry informations are'nt correct (p2_Imp_Type_Lib_inv_reg_data.png). After confirming this info with 'Ok' the file selection dialog appeared (p3_Imp_Type_Lib_file_sel.png) and was also confirmed with Ok. As next the Package Information dialog came up with a reference to another package 'LazActiveX', which is not available in Codetyphon (p4_Imp_Type_Lib_pckg_refs_notok.png). After changing this reference from 'LazActiveX' to 'Lz_ActiveX' the reference was Ok (p5_Imp_Type_Lib_pckg_refs_ok.png), and the package could be build. To fix this i changed the entry 'LazActiveX' to 'Lz_ActiveX' specified in file 'typelib.pas' of the 7z-package '\codetyphon\allzips\src\fpc_src.7z'. After a new Typhon setup with option '8', the error to the package reference 'LazActiveX' was gone. The first error (p2_Imp_Type_Lib_inv_reg_data.png) is not fixed by this changes and is still available.

Env.: Win8.1 pro/CT6.7

Thank you for your support
Daniel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

CT6.7 create visual activex component 5 years 2 months ago #13115

• Matis A.
  • Thank you received: 149
Thanks Sir :woohoo:

We fix it

1) No registry problem here on Win10 Pro and Ent

2) Replace
C:\codetyphon\fpcsrc\packages\winunits-base\src\typelib.pas
with fixed attachment
and rebuild FPC
PilotLogic Core Programmer
Attachments:

Last edit: by Matis A..

CT6.7 create visual activex component 5 years 2 months ago #13116

• Daniel Jaeger
  • Daniel Jaeger's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello

Thank you for your quick answer. I forgot to mention that the registry error occurs only in Typhon32. Typhon64 is ok.

Best regards
Daniel

• Page: