Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General discussions, feature requests for CodeTyphon Project and discussions that don't fit in any of the other specific CodeTyphon forum categories.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hi Codetyphon The GOOD and not so . . . 5 years 7 months ago #12193

• ynyslochtyn
  • ynyslochtyn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Truly Great to come across more guys promoting the wonderful pascal language! Initial impressions of Typhon64 are quite impressive. Small quibbles - with so much talent at Pilotlogic why not a better, more graphical installer (I am using the windows version)? Also don’t love those blurry roadsign captchas that have to be navigated to register. But the bigger picture, I do like is the continuation of this classic language, excellent visual IDE and cross platform support.
Regards
ynys_pas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Codetyphon The GOOD and not so . . . 5 years 7 months ago #12302

• Sternas Stefanos
  • Away
  • Ex Pilot, M.Sc, Ph.D
  • Thank you received: 1101
Thanks Sir
Welcome to CodeTyphon Programming Star-ship.

-The CT installer just Create, copy, unzip and give permissions to files and folders.
Because CT is MultiOS Programming Studio we don't want Graphical Installers (yet...).

-The CT Building session has Graphical tool the CTCenter,
after CT installation (without build anything) you can open CTCenter and build anything you want

-Sorry for roadsign captchas, but a lot of "Bad Software Robots" scan and spam the network at this time of our century

Always, we want your help and your suggestions and we are open to any good idea.

Have fun...
PilotLogic Architect and Core Programmer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Sternas Stefanos.
  • Page: