Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
CodeTyphon Platforms (Win32/64, GTK2/3/4, QT4/5/6, Cocoa, FpGUI etc) Development, discussions and problems
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Can't cross-compile fpGUI 11 years 4 months ago #2895

• Dibo
  • Dibo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,

Cross-compile is working fine on normal LCL projects, but when I want to compile fpGUI project to windows taget (on linux host) I get error:

fpg_impl.pas(26,3) Fatal: Can not find unit x used by fpg_impl.

On default target (Linux 64 bit) it is working fine. Is this CT issue or fpGUI? Because I posted this issue on fpGUI newsgroup and they can cross-compile on normal Lazarus cross-compile configuration

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Can't cross-compile fpGUI 11 years 3 months ago #2946

• Konstantinos Papadoulas
  • Thank you received: 19
Hi dibo,

i assume you have a Linux x64 distro installed in you pc and also a virtual maschine running windows.
And gpGUI is warking in all cross compile cases insted of creating Linux x86 apps from within Linux x64 host.

Correct?

Can't cross-compile fpGUI 11 years 3 months ago #2949

• Dibo
I have CT 3.10 installed on Linux Mint 14 64bit, Cinnamon. Default fpgui project (for Linux 64 bit) is compiling fine, but if I change taget OS to windows, then I get error mentioned above.

Can't cross-compile fpGUI 11 years 3 months ago #2986

• Konstantinos Papadoulas
  • Thank you received: 19
Have you tried to install Virtual Box with a Windows VM and install also CT in the Virtual PC?

I have never tried to cross compile Windows apps from within Linux (OR the other way around).
My workout to such problem is to have a VM with CT in it and Sync my Source Code folder (or parts of it)
with the same folder inside the VM. Then i recompile my app directly from the target Host operating system.

Kostas

Can't cross-compile fpGUI 11 years 3 months ago #2987

• Dibo
I can try, but as I said I can cross-compile "normal" lazarus projects (from linux 64 bit to linux 32 bit, to win32/64). That's why I moved to CT (before I used VM too). Problem is only with cross-compile fpGUI projects. I don't know where is the problem, in CT or fpGUI. I posted this issue on fpGUI news group, author told me that he will try install CT, but no response yet.

• Page: