- Parent Category: Wiki
- Category: CodeTyphon Tutorials
- Created: Tuesday, 17 December 2013 15:18
- Last Updated: Sunday, 09 August 2015 03:26
- Published: Tuesday, 17 December 2013 15:18
- Written by Sternas Stefanos
- Hits: 20039
The following steps are exactly the same for every CodeTyphon host-OS
(Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, etc)
1. Download arm-linux--RapberryPi Toolchains
2. Download arm-linux-Raspbian OS libraries
you can use and arm-linux-pi.7z is bigger
3. Build FPC Cross arm-linux--RapberryPi element
4. Setup your Project Libraries
5. Setup your Project CPU and OS
Select Target OS=Linux and Target CPU=arm in application "Config and Target" page
6. Setup your Project Platform
Select LCLWidgetType=GTK2 in application "Additions and Overrides" page
You can select any Platform (QT4, QT5, CustomDraw, FpGUI, etc) supported by your Rasberry Pi OS.
7. Finally build your project
Now Copy your new application to your Rasberry Pi Box or
Note: Before execute your new application in Rasberry Pi, give executable permitions to you app.
and have fun...